Monday, July 18, 2005

Tireddddddd !!!!!!!!

Yo people...i just came back from tennis and i am damn bloody tired. Stroked with Amril, he is damn good. Haih...btw people Amril is the assistant Director of coaching and training division for Tennis Club MMU Cyberjaya. He has played for his school in numerous occaions.hehe. Well our main coach Taufeeq is down with a swollen leg. He is on MC for 2 weeks. GEt well wei Taufeeq...we need you here pronto..

Well i just started catering my dinner today. Fong has is the tauke...i dont know where he gets the contract from...but who cares. It looks damn good and my mouth is watering just looking at it. Today's menu is Rice with Some green vegetables, potatoes and sweet and sour chicken. Yummm.

Ok guys, i gtg now. Wanna mandi.

Here is a random picture from my Computer.hehehe. Its a picture of my laptop..in my room. I know la my laptop damn ugly, but it has been serving me for 3 years already . And also i know la my table damn untidy.....hey...its a guy's table. Its meant to be cluttered and untidy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

m!lk_w@y said...

if ur table is considered messy...mine like jus got natural disaster happen on top of it