Sunday, July 29, 2007

i got tagged....haha

Well, i had been doing quite a bit of stuying lately but i feel that no matter how much of studying i do, it is not enought to cover all the topics. haha Anyway, i was just brozzing through, and i bumped into vinyee blog and from there i found out that i had been tagged...so hahaha...here goes

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

okies..and here goes

Tharan's Perfect Girl

1 . My perfect lover has got to be mature. Not old, but has to potray some kind of maturereddness no matter what age

2. Funny, definately she must make me laugh. A funny girl would know how to make my day

3. Not emotional. I hate emotional girls, i cant get along with them.

4. Open Minded. A person who is not sensitive over anything.

5. Caring . Oviously, she has to care for me, right.????

6 Friendly - I like a girl who is friendly who is able to get along with anyone. haha.....

7 Understanding - A girl who trylly understands me. My sister thinks i am crazy, so i am sure this girl would understand my craziness..ahahaha.

8 Not materiliastic- Materilistic girls are so not my type. I think materialistic girls are childish.ahaha

And i would like to TAG all those bloggers who read my blog. ahhaa

P/S For those of you girls who think that you can fit these 8 criterias, you may apply for the above post at tharan1985@hotmail.com. hahahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! sorry dude, i ony fit 2,5,6(except for SP people :p), 7 and 8, i'm certainly not applying...hahaha,
and gees, i've obviously gotten tagged! aiyah lazy la, ain't thinking of ne perfect guy now, so can't write the 8 points about him, besides there's no PERFECT guy, :p hehehe...
wat's this tharan? askin to send in application all? study la! hahaha! let us all know if ur inbox is empty ah? kekekeke