Sunday, January 03, 2010

Reach

Gloria Estefan - Reach lyrics

Some dreams live on in time forever
Those dreams, you wnat with all your heart

And I'll do whatever it takes
Follow through with the promise I made
Put it all on the line
What I hoped for at last would be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life

I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to thetest
If I could reach

Some days are meant to be remembered
Those days we rise avoce the stars

So I'll go the distance this time
Seeing more the higher I climb
That the more I believe
All the more that this dream will be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky

From that me moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the tart
If I could reach

If I could reach, higher
Just for one mometn touch the sky
From that one moment in my life I'm gonna be etronger
I'm gonna be so much stronger yes I am
I put my stirit to the test

If I could reach, higher
If I could, if I could
If I could reach
Reach, I'd reach, I'd reach
I'd reach, I'd reach so much higher
Be stronger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

malayBaru said...

great blog!

please visit
http://pilihanceria.blogspot.com